Wabash County Transportation
Out-of-County medical transportation
To schedule a ride, submit the online ride request or call Dispatch between the hours of 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday–Friday:
- (260) 563-7536 or (888) 498-4400
- Or TDD (800) 743-3333 (Hearing Impaired)
- Or Language Line (831) 648-7582
Rides are available:
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Special arrangements can be made to schedule trips outside of operating hours.
- To view the dates that Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc. is not open, please view the 2012 Schedule
SCHEDULING A RIDE:
- Call to schedule a ride or submit your online ride request as soon as possible.
- Wabash County Transit operates a demand-responsive system, which means all reservations are made on a first call-first serve basis.
- Rides can be scheduled up to 4 weeks in advance.
Wabash County Transit provides rides to all ages of residents of Wabash County.
- Many rides are scheduled days or weeks in advance.
- Call to schedule your ride as soon as you know when you'll need it.
- Wabash County Transit's service area is all of Wabash County.
- Transit vans pick up riders between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- We serve all ages throughout Wabash County.
- Door to door policy–all drivers are trained in assisting passengers on and off the vehicle.
Prior to scheduling your trip, please complete the Wabash County Transportation Register to Ride Form and submit it via mail, fax or e-mail to register. When making a reservation, be ready to provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Pick-up Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Time of your appointment
- Name & Address of Destination
- Pick-up time for your return trip
- Whether you use a wheelchair, walker or any mobility device or other special needs
- Wheelchair width
- If someone will be riding with you
- If you have a service animal
- If you will have a caregiver
- Fares 60 and Over: Riders, age 60 and over, ride by donation.
- Fares, Ages 59 and under: If you are 59 and under, the fare is $2 per one-way trip in the city limits of North Manchester and Wabash. The one-way fare anywhere else in the county is $4. Fares must be paid as you enter the bus for your ride with the exact change or with a pre-paid bus ticket. If the fare is to be paid by cash, the fare must be in exact cash as the driver does not carry cash and cannot make change. Wabash County Transportation advance purchase tickets are sold by $10 or $20 tickets. Ask about our discount passes.
- Medicaid provider–co-pay applies.
- Youth on the Move
- Share the Fare
- Wabash County Transit is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Mail a check or money order payable to:
Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc.
PO Box 447/239 Bond Street
Wabash, IN 46992
Our goal is to provide pleasant, safe, and on-time service to all of our passengers. If you feel there is a problem that needs our attention, please see the forms below. Print and mail to us at WCT, PO Box 447, Wabash, IN 46992