- Do you love someone who is forgetting things?
- Are you trying to balance work & family, while caring for a parent?
- Have you ever wished there was someone to help you through some of the challenges of aging?
- Where do I go for insurance help?
- Who can assist me so I can stay in my home?
- Should Mom still be driving?
- Is Dad safe to live alone?
Senior Transitions Can Assist in Finding Answers
Senior Transitions provides:
· Education about the aging process.
· Information about resources available to assist the individual as needs change.
· Facilitating family meetings.
· Assistance with developing positive care giving approaches.
· Referrals to other professional resources that would benefit the individual and his or her family.
· Act as a liaison to families.
· Provide crisis intervention.
· Advocate for the older adult.
Contact our Senior Transitions Coordinator today to explore how we can assist you and your family.
- Call 260-563-4475
- Email Susanw@livingwellinwabashcounty.org
- Stop in at Winchester Senior Center, 239 Bond Street, to make an appointment with our Coordinator
All service through Senior Transitions is offered without charge. Donations to the Senior Center are accepted. The Senior Transitions Program was launched with a program grant through the Community Foundation of Wabash County.