Welcome to Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc.
It's Auction Time Again! Come join us on August 21st for Lunch Out for Charity at the REMC Building between 11-1 and then return for our Arts, Antiques & Treasures silent & live auction at 6pm. You can place silent auction bids all day, but you'll want to be there for the live auction action. All procedes go the Winchester Senior Center.
Join us for Low Impact Fitness on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:45 and Wednesdays at 3 pm. Everybody needs some excercise.
Did you know the Senior Center has Foot Care on Wednesdays. Call 260-563-4475 for reservations.
Did you know we are on facebook? Like our page to get up to date info on our programs.
- Programs and services designed with those who are 60 or older in mind.
- Activities and events at Winchester Senior Center
- Monthly Calendar
- How and when to schedule a ride
- Rider's Guide
- Volunteer opportunities
- How to Apply
- Commununity Cupboard food pantry
- Monthly Tailgate Food Givewaway
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Caregiver Support
- Local Resources
- Donate Online
- How are donations used?
- Where does funding come from?
- What are the needs?
- Annual Fund
- Mission, Core Competency, Vision
- History, Vision
- Contact Us
- Where to purchase
- Varieties and Cost