Welcome to Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc.
March 4th is FAT TUESDAY and we are going to party! Join us at noon we will have music, games and prizes. The sign up sheet will be in the main room.
Join Angie Delauter on March 6th for Creative Canvas. An afternoon workshop where she will teach you how to let your creativity flow. You don't need to know how to paint just come with an open mind. Restervations can be made by calling 260-563-4475.
Did you know we are on facebook? Like our page to get up to date info on our programs.
- Programs and services designed with those who are 60 or older in mind.
- Activities and events at Winchester Senior Center
- Monthly Calendar
- How and when to schedule a ride
- Rider's Guide
- Volunteer opportunities
- How to Apply
- Commununity Cupboard food pantry
- Monthly Tailgate Food Givewaway
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Caregiver Support
- Local Resources
- Donate Online
- How are donations used?
- Where does funding come from?
- What are the needs?
- Annual Fund
- Mission, Core Competency, Vision
- History, Vision
- Contact Us
- Where to purchase
- Varieties and Cost