Welcome to Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc.
Plein aire painting with Terry Pulley June 5th from 9 am to 2 pm. Start and finish a painting outside in the park. Cost is $20 and reservations can be made by calling the senior center at 260-563-4475.
Join us for Low Impact Fitness on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:45 and Wednesdays at 3 pm. Everybody needs some excercise.
Did you know the Senior Center has Foot Care on Wednesdays. Call 260-563-4475 for reservations.
Make reservations today for our trip to the Shipshewana Quilt Festival. The bus leaves at 8am and returns at 6pm and will be a full day of fun. Cost for the trip is $30.
Did you know we are on facebook? Like our page to get up to date info on our programs.
- Programs and services designed with those who are 60 or older in mind.
- Activities and events at Winchester Senior Center
- Monthly Calendar
- How and when to schedule a ride
- Rider's Guide
- Volunteer opportunities
- How to Apply
- Commununity Cupboard food pantry
- Monthly Tailgate Food Givewaway
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Caregiver Support
- Local Resources
- Donate Online
- How are donations used?
- Where does funding come from?
- What are the needs?
- Annual Fund
- Mission, Core Competency, Vision
- History, Vision
- Contact Us
- Where to purchase
- Varieties and Cost