Welcome to Living Well in Wabash County CoA, Inc.
Did you know the Senior Center had low impact fitness class FREE of charge? Monday and Thursday 9:45 – 11:15 and Wednesday 3:00 – 4:00. Dress in something comfortable.
Come to the Senior Center on April 22 for Medicare Bingo on April 22 at noon. We will answer your questions on Medicare and have fun at the same time. There will be prizes!
Due to being closed on good Friday April 18th, Commodity Boxes will be given out on Thursday April 17th from 2-4pm.
On April 24th There will be a Senior Connections expo from 9am – 1pm at the YMCA. Over 40 vendors for all things senior. Door prizes and informative panel discussions.
Due to being closed on Good Friday
Did you know we are on facebook? Like our page to get up to date info on our programs.
- Programs and services designed with those who are 60 or older in mind.
- Activities and events at Winchester Senior Center
- Monthly Calendar
- How and when to schedule a ride
- Rider's Guide
- Volunteer opportunities
- How to Apply
- Commununity Cupboard food pantry
- Monthly Tailgate Food Givewaway
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Caregiver Support
- Local Resources
- Donate Online
- How are donations used?
- Where does funding come from?
- What are the needs?
- Annual Fund
- Mission, Core Competency, Vision
- History, Vision
- Contact Us
- Where to purchase
- Varieties and Cost